Dr. Joseph Carew
Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic (1996) Valedictorian. Undergraduate degree Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts, Regents College (1996), Loras College (1994)
Certification Spinal Decompression, Certification Pro-Adjustor (Level I and II), Certified to Perform Impairment Evaluations/Disability. Certified to Perform Orthotic Fittings (FootLevelers).
- Board Member of the SC Board of Examiner
- SC Chiropractic President
- Chiropractic Network of the Carolina Insurance Advisory
- Board Member of the South Carolina Chiropractic Association
(Palmetto Club Member)
- Doctor Speaker Bureau President
- Health Network Solutions Insurance Advisory Board
Dr. Karen Carew
Dr. Karen Carew has 20+years of experience in diagnosing, treating and managing patient care. Beginning with a single private chiropractic clinic to ownership of multiple healthcare clinics, it is her personal philosophy and mission to provide excellence in patient care through cutting-edge technologies, state-of-the-art facilities and unparalleled patient relations.
Dr. Carew graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 1996 where she received her Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Chiropractic degree. It was there that she met her husband, Dr. Joe Carew and together they relocated to South Carolina to begin their Chiropractic careers and raise their family. It was their goal to bring excellent care to their community. Together they have owned and managed 11 clinics in South Carolina receiving numerous awards at the national level and state level.
Dr. Carew has also completed rigorous studies in order to complete national requirements as a Certified Medical Examiner.
Dr. Carew provides chiropractic care to people of all ages — using techniques such as Gonstead, Thompson, Activator and Diversified. Progressive rehab includes therapeutic exercise and various passive therapies to help the patient feel better as quickly as possible but also to stabilize and stay well longer. Nutritional supplementation is very important for the health and well-being of her patients. Spinal Decompression is a form of treatment for patients spinal disc conditions used with tremendous results.
As an active member in her profession and community, she has the following memberships and awards:
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association member
- Palmetto Club of South Carolina Chiropractic Association member
- President’s Cup Award of the South Carolina Chiropractic Association recipient
- Chiropractor of the Week of South Carolina Chiropractic Association recipient
- Nomination Committee of South Carolina Chiropractic Association member
- Who’s Who Among America’s Chiropractors recipient
- Who’s Who Among Biltmore’s Women in Business recipient
- Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce member
- Greater Irmo Chamber of Commerce member
- Cayce/West Columibia Chamber of Commerce member
- Mount Pleasant Chamber of Commerce member
Dr. Scott Quinn
Possess a professional experience over 12 years in the chiropractic field, with expertise in treating various types of ailments using chiropractic procedures along with incorporating medical and rehabilitation. Possess excellent patient management skills with good communication all with a polite behavior.
Summary of Skills and Expertise:
- Possess professional experience of 12 years
- Proficiency in determining the cause of ailment by examining the case history
- Proficiency in conducting physical examinations and examining x-ray reports
- Expertise in adjusting joints and spine and ability to correct joint dysfunction
- Expertise in educating and advising patients on general health and healthy lifestyle matters
- Excellent communication and behavioral skills
Dr. Matt Weintraub
Dr. Matt Weintraub is a chiropractic physician that utilizes a variety of techniques to ensure safe and effective treatment for his patients. Having practiced in various areas of the country, it is his objective and passion to spread the value of modern evidence-based chiropractic care and educate patients on the benefits of conservative wellness practices.
Dr. Matt received his Bachelor’s of Science degree in neuroscience from Allegheny College in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Shortly after, he continued his graduate studies at Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, California.
Dr. Matt integrates various manual chiropractic techniques, soft tissue mobilization therapies, adjunctive physiotherapy modalities and progressive exercise protocols to provide patients the best tools they need to achieve good functional health.
It was Thomas Edison who stated, “the doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Dr. Matt truly looks to embody this philosophy and facilitate the healing of each patient he is fortunate enough to work with.
- Certified Functional Movement Systems practitioner
- Certified BLS & Healthcare Provider
- Certified IL Chiropractic Physician
- Certified SC Chiropractic Physician
Dr. Brad Anuszkiewicz
Brad has a degree from Virginia Military Institute and completed his doctorate degree from Life University.
He has trained extensively with functional medicine and is dedicated to providing health and wellness with alternative medicine treatments and protocols.
He currently services as the director of Revitalize Health program to help patient with mild to severe, acute to chronic health related illness. This has allowed him to focus his care and leadership to patients that need lifestyle changes and overall address the source of the patients problems.